Project Manager- Civil
Experience: 10-15 years
Job location: Hyderabad
Job description :
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- Manage the budget and estimate costs
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment
- Prepare reports regarding job status
- Resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
Experience: 3-5 years
Job location: Chennai
Job description :
- Review plans and specifications according to the plan.
- Manage to oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers.
- Prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- Provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- Analyze mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- Identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and Project management software.
- Prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
- Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snag.
Planning and QS Engineer Civil
Experience: 6-8 years
Qualification: B.Tech /M.Tech Civil
Roles and responsibilities:
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring and Reporting
- Project Coordination
- Communication with Team and Stakeholders
- Process Improvement
- .Creating the information required by first detailing the activities involved in the project, fitting those in the timelines, calculating the materials, manpower, and machinery required to execute these activities in the time frame decided.
- Hiring Contractors, Issuing Work Orders, Bill Certifications, client coordination, client billing.
- Preparation of Project Schedule (Tools used: Primavera, MS Project, etc.,) covering the entire scope and within defined timelines
Send resumes to : [email protected].